This firmware allows the chime adjustment to be lowered further in vehicles with analog Bose and adds the ability for the chime to be adjusted from the module in vehicles with Premium Bose.
Articles in this section
- Atoto A6 / Generic Radio Steering Control Connection and Setup
- How to Properly Test Analog Steering Wheel Controls.
- Adding Load Resistors to Chrysler Vehicles
- GM1A-RT/RST Chimes Too Loud in GM vehicles with Bose or Premium Bose
- RP4.2-BM21 Reverse Sensor Chimes Not Working
- RPK4-HD1101 Stuck in Steering Wheel Control Programming
- Using the Control PRO / SWI-RC-1 Web App
- Steering Wheel Control Wiring Help
- AP4-CH41 Compatibility
- Manually Mapping Steering Wheel Controls with the SWI-RC-1, SWI-CP2, or SWI-CP5