This article applies to all GM1A modules where the OEM chime level is too loud and not able to be adjusted after installation of the GM1A module in vehicles with BOSE.
- Fixes issue seen with chime level being too loud
- Adds ability to adjust chime level in Premium Bose amplifiers (Y91/UQA)
- Fixes issues seen with adjustment dial when changing chime level
- Fixes issue seen with OnStar being too loud (where applicable)
- If this is the first time using the RadioPRO PC Application, download the Radio PRO PC Application.
- Download the firmware file below that applies to your module.
- Install the Radio PRO PC Application using the .exe file you downloaded in step one.
- Open the RadioPRO PC Application using the new shortcut created on your desktop.
- Connect the interface to the computer using a standard to micro USB cable.
- Click the "Firmware" icon.
- Click “Select File” and browse to the new firmware file. The new firmware can be found where you saved it in step 2.
- Once the file is chosen the update will begin. When successful it will show the text "Update Completed".