- Fixes issue seen with chime level being too loud
- Adds ability to adjust chime level in Premium Bose amplifiers (Y91/UQA)
- Fixes issues seen with adjustment dial when changing chime level
- Fixes issue seen with OnStar being too loud (where applicable)
- If this is the first time using the RadioPRO PC Application, download the Radio PRO PC Application.
- Download the firmware file below that applies to your module.
- Install the Radio PRO PC Application using the .exe file you downloaded in step one.
- Open the RadioPRO PC Application using the new shortcut created on your desktop.
- Connect the interface to the computer using a standard to micro USB cable.
- Click the "Firmware" icon.
- Click “Select File” and browse to the new firmware file. The new firmware can be found where you saved it in step 2.
- Once the file is chosen the update will begin. When successful it will show the text "Update Completed".