This update file fixes issues seen with reverse sensor chimes not working on the RP4.2-BM21.
- If this is the first time using the RadioPRO PC Application, download the Radio PRO PC Application Here
- Download the firmware file below.
- Install the Radio PRO PC Application using the .exe file you downloaded in step one.
- Open the RadioPRO PC Application using the new shortcut created on your desktop.
- Connect the interface to the computer using a standard to micro USB cable (must be a data transfer capable cable).
- Click the "Firmware" icon.
- Click “Select File” and browse to the new firmware file. The new firmware can be found where you saved it in step 2.
- Once the file is chosen the update will begin. When successful it will show the text "Update Completed".
Please sign in to leave a comment.