If you install this kit and it stays forever stuck in the SWC programming during setup, you will need to loosen the screws on the back of the kit to relieve some pressure from the button membrane. Too much pressure makes the buttons stick which causes this issue to happen.
Articles in this section
- Generic Radio Steering Wheel Control Connection and Setup
- How to Properly Test Analog Steering Wheel Controls.
- Adding Load Resistors to Chrysler / Dodge / Jeep / RAM Radios
- RP5-GM11 / RP5-GM31 Troubleshooting
- GM1A Chimes Too Loud
- RP4.2-BM21 Reverse Sensor Chimes Not Working
- RPK4-HD1101 Stuck in Steering Wheel Control Programming
- Using the Steering Wheel Control Web Application
- Steering Wheel Control Wiring Guides
- AP4-CH41 Compatibility