If you install this kit and it stays forever stuck in the SWC programming during setup, you will need to loosen the screws on the back of the kit to relieve some pressure from the button membrane. Too much pressure makes the buttons stick which causes this issue to happen.
Articles in this section
- Atoto A6 / Generic Radio Steering Control Connection and Setup
- How to Properly Test Analog Steering Wheel Controls.
- Adding Load Resistors to Chrysler Vehicles
- RP4.2-BM21 Reverse Sensor Chimes Not Working
- RPK4-HD1101 Stuck in Steering Wheel Control Programming
- Using the Control PRO / SWI-RC-1 Web App
- Steering Wheel Control Wiring Help
- AP4-CH41 Compatibility
- Manually Mapping Steering Wheel Controls with the SWI-RC-1, SWI-CP2, or SWI-CP5
- AP4 No Power / No Sound / No Remote Out