If you install this kit and it stays forever stuck in the SWC programming during setup, you will need to loosen the screws on the back of the kit to relieve some pressure from the button membrane. Too much pressure makes the buttons stick which causes this issue to happen.
Articles in this section
- TECH BRIEF - APSUB-CH41 - OEM radio inoperative after installation of APHCH42 harness for newer FCA vehicles
- Wire for Wire! How to wire your PAC Harness/Module to your aftermarket radio harness!
- Radio Pro 5 modules. Which do I have? Black box or Blue box?
- RP4-CH11 - CH1A-RSX - C2R-CHY4 - LCCH11/21 Wiring for OEM Amplified Systems
- RP4-CH11 Stops Functioning After Being Installed
- Generic Radio Steering Wheel Control Connection and Setup
- How to Properly Test Analog Steering Wheel Controls.
- Adding Load Resistors to Chrysler / Dodge / Jeep / RAM Radios
- RP5-GM11 / RP5-GM31 Troubleshooting
- TECH BRIEF - Alpine iLX-W670 Connections for SWC enabled PAC modules