If your vehicle is on this app guide and meets the compatibility requirements (below app guide) then your vehicle is compatible! If it is not and/or does not, then it is not compatible.
|Year(s)||Make||Model||Trim Level||Additional Info|
|2015-2017||CHRYSLER||200||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2015-2019||CHRYSLER||300||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2017-2019||CHRYSLER||PACIFICA||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2015-2019||DODGE||CHALLENGER||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2015-2019||DODGE||CHARGER||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2014-2019||DODGE||DURANGO||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2013-2020||DODGE||RAM TRUCK||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2015-2019||JEEP||CHEROKEE||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2020||JEEP||GLADIATOR||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2014-2019||JEEP||GRAND CHEROKEE||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2018||MASERATI||LEVANTE||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2013-2020||RAM||RAM TRUCK||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
- Compatible with both amplified and non-amplified factory systems.
- Jeep Cherokee, Chrysler 200, and Maserati: These vehicles must be equipped with a factory amplifier as the AP4 cannot reprogram the factory radio to think that an amplifier is present.
- Compatible with all data-bus controlled amplified systems, no matter the screen size (including the new 12" screen). To identify these systems, look for logos on door speakers, tweeters, dash speakers or the subwoofer to confirm if the vehicle has a compatible amplified system: Alpine, Beats or Harman Kardon. Some vehicles may not always have branded compatible systems. Unbranded amplified systems are generally identified by locating a center channel speaker or subwoofer.
- Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator: Compatible with all screen sizes (5”, 7”, and 8”).
- All other models: Only compatible in vehicles equipped with the 7” or 8” screen. Vehicles equipped with the 5” screen are not compatible.
- If you are installing the AmpPRO in a vehicle that is not equipped with a factory amplifier, you must add an amplifier to the vehicle's speakers, as the factory radio will no longer have a 4 channel variable output after it has been re-configured by the AmpPRO. For example, this will not work to add only a subwoofer to a non-amplified vehicle, as the radio will no longer power the cabin speakers properly.