If you have wired up an SWI-RC-1, SWI-CP2, or an SWI-CP5 and the red light is on but the light does not blink when you press a button, you will need to manually program the buttons. Please be aware that this will only work in applications using the white, white/black, white/red, or light green wire. Please follow the document below that pertains to your module. If you have a C4RAD or an SC4RAD, follow the SWI-CP2 guides.
Articles in this section
- Generic Radio Steering Wheel Control Connection and Setup
- How to Properly Test Analog Steering Wheel Controls.
- Adding Load Resistors to Chrysler / Dodge / Jeep / RAM Radios
- RP5-GM11 / RP5-GM31 Troubleshooting
- RP4-FD11 No Left Channel Audio
- GM1A Chimes Too Loud
- RP4.2-BM21 Reverse Sensor Chimes Not Working
- RPK4-HD1101 Stuck in Steering Wheel Control Programming
- Using the Steering Wheel Control Web Application
- Steering Wheel Control Wiring Guides