If you have installed the PAC RPK4-CH4101 into a 2013 Ram and are having issues with the temperature setting on the HVAC screen, please follow the procedure below to update your Radio PRO to a different firmware.
- If this is the first time using the RadioPRO PC Application, download the application file here.
- Download the firmware file attached to this article below.
- Install the Radio PRO PC Application using the .exe file you downloaded in step one.
- Open the RadioPRO PC Application using the new shortcut created on your desktop.
- Connect the interface to the computer using a standard to micro USB cable.
- Click the "Firmware" icon.
- Click “Select File” and browse to the new firmware file. The new firmware can be found where you saved it in step 2.
- Once the file is chosen the update will begin. When successful it will show the text "Update Completed".
Please sign in to leave a comment.