Use the attached document to differentiate between an ANC module and an amplifier and also to see the locations of these modules.
Articles in this section
- TECH BRIEF - APSUB-CH41 - OEM radio inoperative after installation of APHCH42 harness for newer FCA vehicles
- Wire for Wire! How to wire your PAC Harness/Module to your aftermarket radio harness!
- Radio Pro 5 modules. Which do I have? Black box or Blue box?
- RP4-CH11 - CH1A-RSX - C2R-CHY4 - LCCH11/21 Wiring for OEM Amplified Systems
- RP4-CH11 Stops Functioning After Being Installed
- Generic Radio Steering Wheel Control Connection and Setup
- How to Properly Test Analog Steering Wheel Controls.
- Adding Load Resistors to Chrysler / Dodge / Jeep / RAM Radios
- RP5-GM11 / RP5-GM31 Troubleshooting
- TECH BRIEF - Alpine iLX-W670 Connections for SWC enabled PAC modules