The MCI-GM51 t-harness will need to be cut and hard wired into the Corvette's display harness. Use the attached documents as a reference to wire the MCI into the vehicle.
Articles in this section
- Atoto A6 / Generic Radio Steering Control Connection and Setup
- How to Properly Test Analog Steering Wheel Controls.
- Adding Load Resistors to Chrysler Vehicles
- GM1A-RT/RST Chimes Too Loud in Corvette
- RP4.2-BM21 Reverse Sensor Chimes Not Working
- RPK4-HD1101 Stuck in Steering Wheel Control Programming
- Using the Control PRO / SWI-RC-1 Web App
- Steering Wheel Control Wiring Help
- AP4-CH41 Compatibility
- Manually Mapping Steering Wheel Controls with the SWI-RC-1, SWI-CP2, or SWI-CP5