The MCI-GM51 T-harness will need to be cut and hard wired into the Corvette's display harness. Use the attached documents as a reference to connect the MCI into the vehicle.
Articles in this section
- Generic Radio Steering Wheel Control Connection and Setup
- How to Properly Test Analog Steering Wheel Controls.
- Adding Load Resistors to Chrysler / Dodge / Jeep / RAM Radios
- RP5-GM11 / RP5-GM31 Troubleshooting
- RP4-FD11 No Left Channel Audio
- GM1A Chimes Too Loud
- RP4.2-BM21 Reverse Sensor Chimes Not Working
- RPK4-HD1101 Stuck in Steering Wheel Control Programming
- Using the Steering Wheel Control Web Application
- Steering Wheel Control Wiring Guides
Please sign in to leave a comment.