Some users have reported no Bluetooth Audio When Using the Voice button on the Steering Wheel to Launch a Call. However, the audio works as expected when initiating the call from the phone or the factory radio. If you are experiencing this issue then you should update your AP4-FD21 with the file attached below.
- If this is the first time using the AmpPROPC Application, download the PC application here.
- Download the AP4 firmware from the link below.
- Open the AmpPRO PC Application using the new shortcut created on your desktop.
- Connect the interface to the computer using a standard to micro USB (cable must be capable of data transfer and not just charge only)
- Click the "Firmware" icon.
- Click “Select File” and browse to the new firmware file. The new firmware can be found where you saved it in step 2.
- Once the file is chosen the update will begin. When successful it will show the text "Update Completed".