Any 2016 - 2018 Chrysler / Dodge / RAM / Jeep vehicle SHOULD work with the RP4-CH21. The reason we do not list them however, is because in 2016 they added a few more vehicle settings (which are accessible through the factory radio) that we cannot add to the application. We cannot add them because we literally ran out of chip space/memory on the RP4 module. Once the CH4A-RS is released, it will be able to accommodate all of this and fill the gap. Until then, the CH21 SHOULD work, however you will lose access to a few of the vehicle settings found in the factory radio. If you want to try it, you should set all of the vehicle settings to their desired value before removing the factory radio.
Articles in this section
- Atoto A6 / Generic Radio Steering Control Connection and Setup
- How to Properly Test Analog Steering Wheel Controls.
- Adding Load Resistors to Chrysler Vehicles
- GM1A Chimes Too Loud
- RP4.2-BM21 Reverse Sensor Chimes Not Working
- RPK4-HD1101 Stuck in Steering Wheel Control Programming
- Using the Control PRO / SWI-RC-1 Web App
- Steering Wheel Control Wiring Help
- AP4-CH41 Compatibility
- Manually Mapping Steering Wheel Controls with the SWI-RC-1, SWI-CP2, or SWI-CP5