Depending on the product, the remote dash knob can do different things. Please refer to the table below. The Matrix Plus has multiple ways it can be configured. Click on “various” to reveal a document that details all the ways.
Articles in this section
- What is AutoMode?
- What is GTO?
- Will the remote out work if I use the GTO?
- Will class D amplifiers work with our GTO signal sense?
- How many devices can I connect to the remote out?
- Do I need to connect the “remote in” in order for the “remote out” to work on my line converter?
- How do I set the output gains on my line converter to match the input sensitivity of my aftermarket amplifier?
- What is M.I.L.C.?
- Should I sum the outputs on my line converter?
- Can my multi channel line converter take a single stereo input and distribute it to all outputs?