Yes. The variable crossover on the DQDX is just for the sub channel out. The crossover is designed specifically for a sub channel. It is a variable crossover, so the user can choose the crossover point from as low as 50 hz up to 300 hz. The user even has the option to bypass the crossover all together.
Articles in this section
- What is AutoMode?
- What is GTO?
- Will the remote out work if I use the GTO?
- Will class D amplifiers work with our GTO signal sense?
- How many devices can I connect to the remote out?
- Do I need to connect the “remote in” in order for the “remote out” to work on my line converter?
- How do I set the output gains on my line converter to match the input sensitivity of my aftermarket amplifier?
- What is M.I.L.C.?
- Should I sum the outputs on my line converter?
- Can my multi channel line converter take a single stereo input and distribute it to all outputs?