he DM Smart DSP software was created specifically for our new DM-608 and DM-810 DSP processors and for our D-4.800, D-5.1300, and D-6.1200 DSP amplifiers. The software will not work with any of our other car audio products.
Articles in this section
- What is the input priority on channel 7/8 on the DM-810?
- What to do if you see the “Contact support, need firmware binary” message when trying to open the DM Smart DSP software.
- Is there a Mac OS installer for the DM Smart DSP software?
- Do the DM processors or Matrix DSP amplifiers come with a microphone for it’s RTA function?
- Where are the jumpers on my DM-810?
- Where are the jumpers on my DM-608?
- What does changing the db level of the RTA input view do?
- What functions does the ACR-3 control on the DM processors or DSP amplifiers?
- What is the sampling rate of the DM processors and DSP amplifiers?
- How do I change presets on the DM processors or DSP amplifiers?