Have you installed your Heigh10 in your Jeep JL / JT using the SRK-JW18EH integration kit, and the radio is not powering up? We have discovered that in some cases, the 4 pin connector containing the CAN-Bus wires(which contain the necessary signals for many functions, including powering up when the key is turned on) has not been connected properly. Please watch the quick one minute video below outling this issue and how to properly connect the harness.
Articles in this section
- Stinger Heigh10 Not Powering Up in Jeep JL / JT
- HEIGH10 Firmware Update Tutorial
- How to enable the Internal microphone on the HEIGH10 radio.
- Adding a device name in the Enlight10 Mobile App
- Setting up Camera Triggers in Jeep JK on SRK-JK11H
- Setting up Camera Triggers in Jeep JL / JT on SRK-JW118EH
- No Sound or Distorted Sound When Installing SR-JK11H
- Stinger SPS40 Power Supply Versatility Tutorial
- SPTG1 Battery Tester Tutorial
- Charging & Discharging Capacitors using the 4 Wire Circuit Board