It has come to our attention that after the RP4-CH11 has been installed for a few days or up to two weeks it may no longer power up when the vehicle is started. While we are thoroughly researching the issue to find a permanent solution, we have a tech brief that provides an immediate resolution to the problem. Please follow the steps outlined in the attached document to fix your RP4-CH11 no longer powering up on vehicle start.
Articles in this section
- Radio Pro 5 modules. Which do I have? Black box or Blue box?
- RP4-CH11 - CH1A-RSX - C2R-CHY4 - LCCH11/21 Wiring for OEM Amplified Systems
- RP4-CH11 Stops Functioning After Being Installed
- Generic Radio Steering Wheel Control Connection and Setup
- How to Properly Test Analog Steering Wheel Controls.
- Adding Load Resistors to Chrysler / Dodge / Jeep / RAM Radios
- RP5-GM11 / RP5-GM31 Troubleshooting
- Nav Output Wire Color Discrepancies on Radio PRO modules
- Updating the Firmware on an AmpPro Module
- RP4-FD11 No Left Channel Audio